Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New year, new law and new era...

This morning, I found out that the ministry of health central server had block the Facebook. After this I cant access my Facebook in my office computer anymore...what the hell...before this they already had block youtube, friendster, and all those website related to sex, game and streaming video...

Hope they dont block blog website...and MSN (they had block yahoo messenger as well) These is the only gateway i connected to the outside world...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah!!!! Evil like hell. Pity you. Doing all that work and don't have much outlet for fun.

But really..... do you look at sex sites during work?

Tenchi said...

no...i am innocent one

Koh said...

hai.... my company already block all these for past 1 or 2 yrs liao... still remember the day without MSN... but now get used to it already....

翱翔 said...

You can try out the web one.. remember 道高一丈,魔高一尺。