Monday, January 12, 2009

A new beginng...

Finally...my health bar is climbing up to be full bar soon...

I had done all the document necessary for my registration of marry on the coming 14 of Feb...

This Wednesday i need to go down KL to attend a stupid KPI bengkel at HKL...the stupid things is they don't prepare place for us to stay...so i told them if can be excuse, i wont be attending this bengkel at all...cos they need us to bring a laptop each person...and i dont own one...either do my department own one...so no use for me to go without a laptop...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear your 'health bar' is up. Oh and why doesn't the hospital own a few laptops for staffs? We teachers have many free laptops ma, ha ha ha ha ha. Change your career meh.
And NOW you told me your wedding date!

Tenchi said...

That is only register date...chinese wedding is only officially after do the chinese ceremonial one...that is plan after 28th of December 2009...

Hospital management is very stingy...