Monday, April 14, 2008

Time won't stay...Hair also same

Look back at these name tags show 2 things:

1) I like to be a librarian in school....why? Cause librarian mostly is got many girls...and i like to read (now become a bit lazy already, maybe getting old?!). I had finish the whole series if The Famous Five, Hardy's Boy and Nancy Drew novels.

2) I am aging. Hair also become less and less, day by day...I dont want to be call as 'botak'. I had try many type of tonic also no improvement. I hate those promoter come to me promote to me their hair treatment package. Am I that serious? OMG...I am old liao. Please God give me back my black hair!!~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha ha. botak chin!

my hair is the same as always. not receding and still thick.

i wasn't a librarian at school, but i enjoy STEALING library books.