Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Work Place

Preparation Area
Cooking Area

Washing Area
One of my office
Well I have been working in this hospital for 6 years already. When the first time i reach this hospital is still in the old building that is builded since year 1900. I am so surprise its can last so long, my office is near the kicthen, OMG...I study 3 years in university just to work in hospital kicthen!!
I become the head of the department for 3 years, controling 1 officer, 3 supervisors and 16 cooks. All also old folks...dealing with old folks staff is a tough work. They fear of changes, always reject all my reformasi...for the best of the department. I cant believe that now is IT era, and my department dont even have a computer...so i request for 1 computer, now i can listen to song and play game in my free time in the office...
Of cause my job is not just to control the cooks...i also give caunseling to in patient and out patient of the hospital...sometime go out give talk to the health staff.
Now Hospital already move to a new building that cost billion of ringgit, equip with IT system and many many high tech stuff, but the staff is not high tech to catch up to the change of time...do you know when some staff went through the Office Automation couse got staff that scare to hold the mouse and worse is got people vomit on the keyboard cause look at the monitor too long...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha! vomit at the keyboards? that's really funny!!!

... i never wanted to work in the hospital and similar. i hate that place and fortunately i was given the opportunity to be a teacher, the job i really wanted when i was little.

good work in supervising those old folks tuck wai. show them whose tenchi the very sharp pedang, ha ha ha ha ha!

Tenchi said...

Now in new hospital i no need oversee those old folks liao

Anonymous said...

i agree with you,people can vomit if they work on computer too long.

i love the photos..a rare condition. First i thought those photos are taken in a factory..

hospital kitchen is so clean..

Tenchi said...

You havent go close up and see for yourself...when you see already then you give your comment...hahaha