Monday, March 31, 2008

What happen to my guarding angel?

Lately long time didn’t write anything here…
This year of rat is not a good year for me, that day I fetch my girl friend and her friends to see a fortune teller to “tilik nasib”. So at the end I also go for it.
The old lady said this year my luck is no good, many of my belonging will spoil, will encounter small accident, will kena saman and etc…
So I notice many things had come true, last month my car battery die, tyre puncit, table fan spoil, sprain my wrist till now not yet recover, my pant zip broken yesterday…
I also don’t know is just coincidentally or not?
She also ask me to release 12 fishes into the wild to buang sial…I think I must do it ASAP.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm tenchi tenchi....
luck is the way you live it. you make your own destiny. but if you think releasing 12 little fish can help... just do it.
as for me, whenever i am lucky i just be thankful. and whenever i am unlucky, it is just fate and my fault.

and do look at my new megatron, ha ha ha ha ha. good luck eh?

Unknown said...

oh and one more thing i learnt from my late grandmother (she was chinese ok!)....

sometimes these tukang tilik just look at your face and 'create' their own predictions. if they dont like you, they just say bad things to you.

and you know you always look like a 'victim' tuck wai. don't fret about it. :)