Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Begining of my chronicle

In a fine second day of the month of May a child is born in a small district hospital of Kampar in the state of Perak. This little boy is the first born in his family. After 4 days staying in hopsital he go back to his home in a small kampung call Mambang Diawan.

Mambang Di Awan is a small kampung in Perak, Malaysia. Its name means "Spirit in the Clouds". Mambang Di Awan is situated nearby Kampar. The famous groundnut factory of "Cap Tangan" (Hand Giving Good Sign) is situated in this small township.





Here is my primary school

I have been staying here from the year 1976 to 1991. In this chinese settlement I have my pre school and primary education. Life as a kampung boy is very fun, catch fish in lake, catch spider, fly home made kite (layang-layang) and many many more kampung games. But sadlly is I had loss all my childhood contact. Nowaday when i go back to Mambang Diawan i hardly recongnize any of the road couse its had develope into a small township, no more kampung.

Due to my old house is in bad condition for living my parent have to sell the land and buy a house in Ipoh. So from a kampung boy I start my living in Ipoh.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me one kampung boy too, but when living in cities for so long, we must TRANSFORM ma. I'll be the evil Megatron, you can be the tiny weak Jazz so I can break You in two! Fun fun fun. And go buy PS3 la!