Monday, April 19, 2010

Air Con is important when driving....


Last week my car air conditioning is broken down...

So I need to travel around under the hot weather reaching 33 degree Celsius...that is a torturing...

I already expected this monster above is broken...cos the foreman had told me last year when I send my car for service...

After check...the old compressor is leaking gas cos the air conditioning failure...

After changing to this Nippon Denso Compressor...which cost me RM606 including changing some piping that wear and tear...

Now is cold like cucumber inside my car...

Change to a new compressor had made my car idle RPM run liao...so got jerking while in idle...

After adjusting the number 1 nut for idle RPM before on air con and number 2 nut for RPM after on air con...

Still not very satisfy with the RPM...next week go find the uncle tune for me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No idea what to comment because I am not a techkie person :)