Saturday, March 27, 2010

I miss my hair...

Now my situation is IV A...
Last night meet an old colleague of mine...she so surprise my hair become so less compare to the last time she met me that is around 4-5 years ago...

In general, most hair loss is not associated with systemic or internal disease, nor is poor diet a frequent factor.

Some conditions produce small areas of hair loss, while others affect large areas of the scalp. Common causes of patchy hair loss are Alopecia areata is considered an autoimmune condition, in which the body attacks itself (in this case its own hair follicles). Most alopecia patients, however, do not have systemic problems and need no medical tests. Alopecia is also often blamed on "stress," but in fact, it's usually the other way around: Having alopecia causes the stress, at least until people find out what it is.

Nowadays, some men shave their whole scalp now that this look has become fashionable...will this work for me???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aiye my friend... we grow older la. I also experience hair loss :(