Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My mobile phone history...








Since I in 2nd year of university i got my 1st hand phone, nokia 6120...that served me for 5 years ...after I start working I buy my 1st hand phone is Nokia 3100, my 1st colour hand phone...its served me for another 5 years then I change to Sony Erricson K700i, my 1st camera hand phone with 1.3mp camera...this also served me for 4 years most, then I planing to get a hand phone that have features like GPS, WIFI, 3G...some of the models i considering is Sony Erricson G900 and X1; Nokia N79 and E72...

At the end I got my self an Android Phone...last week I own a HTC Hero, Android G3 model...still getting the hang of this Android system...a lot to be learn cause is a open source system...comparable with the famous Iphone 3Gs...

2 comments:

翱翔 said...

lawar larr lu~~ show kat cini oh~

Unknown said...

Oh datuk!! Sudah ada hp baru ek? Sombong ar...