Thursday, July 30, 2009

Love Quotes

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

I Corinthians 13:4-8

Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.

Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.

For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Infantile love follows the principle: "I love because I am loved."
Mature love follows the principle: "I am loved because I love."
Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."
Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."

Love cures people -- both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.

If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?

Forgiveness is choosing to love. It is the first skill of self-giving love.

I love you
Not only for what you are
But for what I am
When I am with you


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So much love. What are you going to do with this much loving ha?

Tenchi said...

The world need love...

Unknown said...

i need luv too.