Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Horoscope



TAURUS - The Enduring One

Charming but
aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

I am not aggressive...do I?

I am boring...my girl friend do said so, but I don't feel like one...

Hard worker...yes I am, i finish my task fast...

Warm-hearted...I do have sympathy to the poor...

Endurance...I think I am good at...never have a big fight with people before as I remember...

Stable and secure...I will tend to over spend every month...that made me not secure?

Not looking for shortcuts...this is true, I always drive using the long way to reach a place...girl friend said government servant petrol more cheap...

Pride...do I have some?

Patient and reliable...yes I am...

Make greats friends and give advice...do poisoning other into certain thing is consider give advice? I have successfully poison a friend to dump a lot of money into car audio...and friend to almost buy a DSLR camera...and many to come...

Loving and kind...yes...

Passionate...I wonder...

Express themselves emotionally...my girl friend said i no emotion one...so do my ex boss said so...

Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums...sometime i do feel like wanna explode...but so far i still can manage to keep it under control...

Determine...I very soft heart easy to let sale people talk into me...

Indulge themselves...not very sure what this mean

Very generous...I do generous on myself...but stingy on other people...wahahaha


2 comments:

Unknown said...

..... Yes, you are indeed one of my most boring friend. :) but at least you 'try' to be exciting once in a while.

Tenchi said...

Thank for your compliment my dear megatron...